RE: Milano cruise control

*******************************
Just acquired a nice 3.0 Milano and the cruise control does not work. Any
tips on where to start looking to fix it? Slight click sound heard when
tripping the off/resume switch to off. No clicking with accel/decel switch.

Ed Parise
I could never use my previous and present Verde's cruise control either.
Not that I would use it much, but it's nice to have it workink if it's
there.  (Like the cigarrette lighter, I don't smoke)
Besides, the cruise control is said to remove the Alfa grin from your face.
Jorge,
right foot down = Alfa grin