Magnecore wire update

Sorry, i misunderstood the question. i was refrring to the ques. re: the
coil cover on 164s. Plastic cover on Milanos is removable, snaps in
half. I know of no adverse effects to running the Maggies as they come
from the factory... Just install and enjoy.

You really should put all the wires on from the Magencore kit. Old coil
wire defeats hard earned money spent on nice wires.

Disty cap rubber is too tough to reuse. remove and save if you want or
discard.

Coil cover is reusable on 164 if you want to slit it slightly to pull
over end of wire. Based on my experience with Magnecor, if it needed it,
he would include it, he's fussy and a bit of a purist in a good way.

AlfaBill
http://mastroalfa.com/parts.htm
http://mastroalfa.com/magnecor.htm

Ciao for now~!