1986 GTV6 For Sale (Black/Black, California)

Hi All,

I will miss her but staying in this dry state must be good for her...

1986 GTV6, 77K miles, black with black leather interior, sunroof,
tropic-air AC. New ANSA tailpipe, new water pump, new mechanical
tensioner, new timing belt. This car is very clean CA car and in
excellent condition. Kept in garage and used twice a week. I have to
sell it because of leaving the US. $5400. Please email me with any
questions. Photo is available. Hurry up! I will leave soon...

- -kazuo
Cupertino, CA