Magnecor Wires

The end of the coil wire, the plug part, can be carefully cut off and
the wire with its connector pushed through the original rubber cap so it
can be reused. I did this easily with my Milano.
Hey, I sell them too! :)
http://www.fiatparts.com/plug.htm

I am having a OPEN HOUSE at my retail store October 30 from 10-3. Alfa
Guys are invited. Lunch supplied. Store is a mostly Fiat 7000 sq. ft
warehouse but you might find something interesting. If not, I am 30
miles from Atlantic City! Should have 30-40 cars there.
I also have a 86 alfa Spider graduate, 87 Milano Platinum for sale.
- --
BRUCE'S PARTS BIN   Italian AutoParts on the Internet!
Retail Store: 265 Harding Hwy, Newfield, NJ 08012. Phone: 856-358-1555.
E-Mail: bruces@domain.elided . Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com