'89 Verde - stumbling after switching to ARCO 92

I'm in the SF Bay area and I usually use Shell or Chevron 92 but I've had to
use ARCO 92 (at a lower price per gallon coincidentally) for 3 of the last 4
fillups.  The car recently has stumbled and stalled a few times and just
stopped completely ( I let it sit and got it restarted and home).  I've
checked all the usual wiring suspects and I'm pretty sure it's fuel - it may
even be a filter problem, but everything was fine before using this gas.

Any confirmations on this ?   Thanks !

Dave Westphal