Re: stebro headers and power stack

In a message dated 10/9/1999 03:18:31 EST, owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided
writes:

<< Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 17:36:32 -0400
 From: Whitney@domain.elided
 Subject: stebro headers and free flow filters, 164

 Anyone have the new stebro headers for a 164. Particularly, I want to put
 them on my 91 S, and maybe also do the cat replacement, or get a free flow
 cat if possible. Any ideas? Also, breathing through the other end, anyone
 have a free flow air filter that replaces the stock box? IAP makes a "power
 stack" setup for the 82-89 spider, which looks lik eit may fit the 164. on
 the 164 it would stick a little more to the side, but i don't care about
 that, i want the sound and performance. thanks to all in advance.
 whitney.

As far as I know the Stebro headers aren't out yet. MSDS makes a "power
stack" for the 164, with newly devised brackets. Some owners have had to
fabricate their own. I would not be suprised if this is where IAP is getting
them from. Check out www.msdsinc.com.