Erics Fla car listing

Sorry, had to kill this foolish HTML stuff....
> from: jbaietty@domain.elided
> > At 07:19 PM 10/11/99 -0400, you wrote:
> > >Hi my name is Mark.  I have two Alfa's that I would like to
> > sell.  Can
> > >you suggest the best Internet classified site for this purpose.
> > >
> > >The cars are:
> > >
> > >1.  1988 Milano Verde
> > >2.  1979 Sprint Veloce "Mille Migila"
> > >
> > >Both are in excellent condition. Both are currently in Florida.
> > >
> > >Any help would be much appreciated.

I have seen both of these cars, very nice, well maintained, Perhaps a
bit high on dollars, but everything is negotiable. I have
some pics scanned if anyone wants them...Last I heard was $7500 each.
- --
AlfaBill
Mastro Alfa Romeo / Subaru Inc. 800.683.ALFA
Home of SuperPro Polyurethane bushings and Magnecor Wires
Tampa Florida USA