164 O2 Sensor and Error Code

Hi everyone.
My temp light goes on for about 2-4 secs , almost
always when the car is around 100-150 F.Past that mark
it almost never lights. I also have some trouble
starting it : I have to try 3 or 4 times for about 3
secs each to get it going. Once started the car sits
at around 1200 RPM and it only gets down to the usual
800-900 RPM when it is over the 175 mark, almost the
200-212 mark.
Despite all this I get no error code.

Two questions:
1- Could it be the ECU not working properly?
2- Is there a way for a mechanic to get the ECU to put
out "no error" code (unplugging something like a
sensor)?