Resurrecting a Milano

                                          12:23 PM            10/12/99

I just purchased a very nice Milano Gold that had an engine fire. When I =
bought the car I intended to part it out, but the condition of the rest =
of the car and the low mileage (~60k) have convinced me not to butcher =
it.

Other than the obvious - replace wiring loom, melted hoses and =
reservoirs, new TB, etc. is there any hidden damage that I can expect =
from an engine fire? Has anyone been through this on a Milano?

Does anyone have a decent (doesn't have to be pretty) hood or lights =
lying around?

Joe Cabibbo - Madison, WI
'89 Milano (nice, modified)
'87 Milano (barbecued, on the mend soon)
FORZA Modern Media <www.forza-mm.com>