Several old Alfas for sale.....

Hello Folks.....
..... a long term lurker writes.....

Have plans to buy another expensive toy......a second Hummer.  Time to
clean out the garage to make room and raise some cash.

61 Giulietta Sprint.  Basically all intact.  Dent in trunk lid.  Not a
rust bucket.  Interior  extremely tatty.  Bought as a project car and
never got started on it.  Cranked and ran when pulled into the garage
and parked in April, 1994.   Hasn't been cranked since.  Will need
complete restoration.  Car is too straight and complete to part
out....it needs a craftsman to bring it back to life.  $1500

64  Giulia Spider.  Rolling Chassis, with loads of parts...engine,
trim, bumpers, grills, spare hood, seat frames, wheels, etc,etc,etc,.
It was a project-started-and-stalled when I bought it.....the guy who
started it got in over his head on it.  I thought I'd finish it up but
never did and I'm getting old and lazy now.  Have brand amazingly rust
free except for rocker panels.  I've already bought *brand new*
rockers for it and a *brand new* windshield and they go with it.  Will
not sell parts and pieces....please don't ask.  $1500.

67 Duetto.  This Duetto was my very first Alfa rag-top.  I bought it
14 years ago in 1985.  Was my club event driver for several years.
Engine professionally rebuilt in April 1987 by Alfahaus (Andy and Dino
Lampropoulas.  Andy, now deceased, was factory trained mechanic from
the old country.  His son Dino still carries on the tradition in the
same shop, Charlotte NC).  Speedometer was rebuilt and reset to 00000
at that time.  Total of  6166 miles since then.  Have all receipts for
anything and everything done to car since I've owned it, including
every tank of gas.  Impeccably straight and rust free......has always
been garaged, at least since I've owned it.  Paint is showing some age
now....it's about 20 years old.  Immaculate, complete and original
engine compartment.  Original interior, impeccable for its age.
Original owners manual.  Becker Europa TR proper period radio. (And it
works!!)  Only aftermarket changes are roll bar and oversize tires.
Has Pirelli P8 185/65-15 tires, like new.  Red with black top.  $10000

61 Giulietta Spider.  Complete concours quality restoration from 1992
to 1994.  Took second place in AROC National Concours in Atlanta in
95.  (Missed first place by 1.5 points due to polished cam cover,
driving lights and stone guards on headlights....they cost me 1/2
point each.)  Nothing spared, not a nut or bolt untouched.  About 3000
miles since restoration.  Too nice to drive.  As perfect underneath as
it is on top.  Don't hold me firm on this one....I may not sell it and
reserve all rights to change my mind.  Won't sell it period for less
than $20000. See extensive photographic record of restoration on my
webpage at:
http://www.trellis.net/rickcrider

(Note, for any English car buffs out there, the 73 SIII Land Rover on
my home page may be offered, but it definitely won't be cheap either,
though the Range Rover on the same page can be had for about $8900.)

Thanks for the bandwidth folks.......I don't speak up much but have
been reading the digest for many years now and I've thoroughly enjoyed
your input.

Rick Crider
Monroe NC
704-289-6303  Home/Office