RE: Milano Koni settings

Chip
are they the yellow or the red ones?
are you gooing to usem for track events, street only or a combination?
Assuming by the fact that you say it's a *Super Sport package* that you
intend to do some racing, the original setting may prove to be too soft.
But It's a matter of preferences, compromises and, for track, lap time.
Personal experience, if it's of any help, includes yellow Koni's with Sport
T/B and springs.  The Koni's are at *medium* (I think it was original
setting). Major change in the ride from stock shocks.  Major.  Ride is now
more confortable and yet more controlled.  Car feels so much better.  And I
don't like a stiff ride, or a couch on wheels ride.  Not track time for my
baby.
Hope this helps.  Jorge. Redlands, CA

I just received my Koni sport shocks for my Milano today (to finish off
the full Super Sport package). Anybody have any comments as to what
setting I should start with. The instructions say to not change the
adjustment for street use. Should I just start with full soft, test it,
disassemble, adjust, reassemble, test... and so on? I would like to hear
anybody's previous experiences. Thanks
   -Chip Mutza
    89 Milano
   Poway, CA