Washington State Hillclimb pics

Hey y'all,
I posted this to the vintage race digest, and Alfaracing
digest, but I don't think I hit this one.

Turner and I had the pleasure of running a revival
hillclimb event last weekend.  It was on the Mary Hill
Loops Road, near Goldendale, WA, along the Columbia
River.  This 2.1 mile road, with 1000' elevation gain
was the first asphalt paved road in the state, dating
back to 1913.  It has about 27 turns, and was the
wildest twistiest road I've been on.  Nobody had home
course advantage, since it hadn't been run since 1963.

Have a look at some pics!
http://www.luxline.com/turner/hillclimb.htm

End of alfa-digest V7 #1083