GTV-6 fuses

Obediah asked: Can anyone tell me what fuses feed the ecu and fuel
pump and what fuse #6 feeds?

According to my schematic of the 84 GTV-6 system,

Fuse 8 feeds the big double combination relay at ?88y? via a grey/green
wire. The combi relay in turn powers the fuel pump using connector 88d.
This fuse is also tapped to the instument panel P.C. connector A-5 via a
pink wire. From the combi relay there are connections to the ECU harness
from 88b to pin 10, 86b to pin 20, 86 to pin 4.  These are direct
connections.  There are others that go to the ECU after passing through a
device (aux air valve for example). See the following site.  It is for a
Volkswagen but seems identical to the L-Jet in the Alfa schematic for 84.

http://www.conservatory.com/vw/manuals_nyx/L-Jetronic

Fuse 6 to: ignition coil + (green/black); cigarette lighter (instrument
panel), intermittant wiper unit (pink/black); windshield wiper motor
(blue/black)

Good luck, I hope yours matches my schematic.  It should.

Jerry in Houston