Lancia Beta suspension

With reference to the ongoing discussion regarding the Lancia Beta
suspension: yes I also agree that the 164 was definitely influenced by it.
Caribou Imports has sold Lancia parts since 1981, was 'Factory Authorized" in
1986, and I personally have owned in excess of 50 different Lancias... I know
these cars inside and out! I can remember well the first literature I