GTV and 164 State inspection in NY

Wish me good luck, everybody
Today i go for State Inspection.They will strap my 164 to the Dynamometer and
run it upto 60 MPH.Horror stories circulate about this isnpection procedure..
Thank you Keith , for the info on the New GTV.I had seen in AutoBild, some
undercover pics of the GTV and Spider back in '94 when they were still under
development and i think that initially they were ment to fit into the 164,
155, 33 series as far as the nose was concearned, as those pics were showing
2 square lights and no openings in the center of the front bumper.Also, Alfa
was planning for a 4WD version for each range, maybe this way acknowledging
the need to do something after they have switched to Fwd.
BTW I remember an article describing how well the Pirelli P Zero were
handling on the 16 inch rims of the 164 Q4.
Vlad
'91 164L