Re: 164 high mileage AT stories.

Rick:
This was a thread a year or so back, I'll forward you the messages I
saved. Concensus was, change the fluid every 30-50K miles and everything
would be ok.  XX fingers crossed. There were one or two ugly stories of
catastrophic failures and some recommendations on places to get a
rebuild. Also recommendations on 'power flushing' the tranny.
We have 108 k miles and just had our transmission fluid changed for the
second time last week (1st power flush).
Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX USA