1986 Spider

I had previously posted some questions regarding my 86 spider and received
alot
of help  Thanks to all. one problem I had/have was that the heater fan still
dosen't
work. I have cahnged some fuses and now have the indicator lite working but
still no fan. Someone mentioned about putting your hand through the drivers
side floor vent to try to turn the fan incase it was stuck. I have tried this
but cannot seem to touch the fan. any suggestions?
                                                         Thanks to all
Bob Schwartz
1986 spider grad