Re: spider oil vapor seperater

The gas exit from the vapor separator is supposed to be routed into the
intake air plenum. If you're seeing a large amount of oil coming out of
the separator, it's usually indicative that the engine is worn to the
point of a lot of blowby is escaping into the crankcases and oil control
is failing on one of the cylinders, at least.

Might be time for a leakdown test and possibly an engine overhaul.

Godfrey