Re: alfa-digest V7 #1078

Hello Alfisti,
I'm getting back into an Alfa again after a 15 year hiatus.  I will be
purchasing a 1967 Duetto in stock condition.  I have been following the
Digest for about 3 weeks now and have learned a lot about the running
conversation.  Unfortunately, there seems to be little about the older
spiders like mine.  I know this subject must get weary to those of you who
have been here a long time.  I would like to know your thoughts about tires
and wheels for this car that would enhance performance.  Also your thoughts
about perhaps adding the rear sway bar that was an improvement in the 1969
1750 Spider Veloce.  I'm sure anything that can be tried has already been
done and I don't intend to reinvent the wheel here.    Anybody have
suggestions about engine performance mods that don't overpower the handling
of the car?  Thanks in advance for your input, you guys are crazy.
Tim Malaney
St. Louis, Mo.
1967 Duetto