Re: alfa-digest V7 #1072

I had a similar problem, it took three attempts to fix the leaks. There are
more gaskets and bits of rubber around this area than you would think.  My
car needed a few different bits to be replaced before the problem was fixed,
but the costs were low, cheap parts and easy to do, I was told.

Steve
164 TS
Cumbria UK

<< On the Alfas, when I filled my 164 with petrol I had a leak from the rear
of the car. It
 was quite copious for a short time then stopped and all seems O.K. now. When
the
 car had its MOT the garage noticed some corrosion in a breather pipe by the
filler
 pipe. Anyone any experience of this? I think I posted something on this
before I
 went away so can I have repeat replies please.
 Mike Salter >>