Duetto and Roundtail Spider register

Thanx to everybody who has contributed to my register since
November 1995. ASFAIK it is the oldest on the web still
running, no reconstruction here. The register is a totally free
and a non commercial hobby of mine. It started just for fun and
still is! It has been on the same server as always.

I am having a good time with this Alfa Romeo Roundtail Spider
Register and have met lots of Alfisti from all over the world.
Some have been here too in Scandinavia or at the meetings in
Limburg, Holland. Just want to say thanx a bunch for the
feed-back.

Saluti		Wille R

Alfa Romeo 1750 Spider Veloce 1967
Alfa Romeo 145 Super 1995