Re: What's yours called

Mat Killick suggests, apropos euphemisms for "pre-owned":

>  How about shagged?

Since I think we have at least a few listers in Singapore, this would
mean they'd have to call their prepatinated Alfas "..." cars, yes?

When the latest Austin Powers movie was released, several countries
refused to let it be distributed with the title "The Spy Who Shagged
Me."  I *believe* it was Singapore that would only consent to have the
film released there with the title revised to "The Spy Who ... Me."
Showing once again that while it is possible to legislate language, it
is not possible to legislate taste.

- --Scott "Give me Modesty Blaise any day, whoo-hoo" Fisher
  Sunnyvale, CA
  where there's more dot-com than dot-dot-dot, in public anyway