Oil Filters

The toilet paper oil filter Paul Rollins refers to in AD 1076 is the Frantz Oil
Filtration System.  I found one of them in a bunch of Abarth parts I bought.
The quality of the construction was quite good, even if the concept seemed a bit
flawed.  But if Tom McCahill said it worked, it must have worked.

I used mine as a gag gift at our local Alfa Christmas party.  The recipient
apparently didn't appreciate what he had been given, as he was less than
enthused.  Surprisingly, it hasn't reappeared each year since.  Perhaps it got
put on Paul's car.

Mike in Houston