..plant life destroying our Alfas !

>From: "Dr. Ted Siverns"
>Subject: 164 Antenna Mast

>A sunflower in our lane attacked and destroyed my
>mast.

That is amazing. I had a gopher nibble on my 164's
fuel  line and it immediately sprung a leak. Then,
some weeds I ran over got into the perfectly balanced
clutch assembly of my GTV6 and it started slipping !
And just last week, an errant strawberry from the
neigbour's garden got stuck in the coolant hose of the
Spider....

Alfas being unreliable is a myth. It is all down to
flowers, vegetables, and....aliens!!! The ET creatures
cause even more havoc than the local fauna and flora.
Once they land, they run around with vortex
generators, looking for places to insert them...

(Cover your Alfas, your orifices, or just Run away
from it all)

thx
luke, San Mateo, CA

74 Spider, 82 GTV6 3.0, 95 164LS