GTV bumper bolts?

What kind of bolts were used to hold on late (2000) style GTV (Bertone)
bumpers on Euro Junior versions and the like that didn't have the vertical
overriders?  Is it some kind of "carriage bolt" with a rounded head, or a
hex head, or what? I would think on the rear bumper you'd need a hex head,
as the bolt threads into a nutplate welded to the back of the panel, so you
need turning ability and access from the outside, not the inside.  Anyone
have any of this hardware available?  I'm assuming the actual horizontal
bumpers pieces were the same, whether overriders were used or not.

I'm considering not using the overriders on my bumpers when I put them back
on (gasp!).

Andrew Watry