Re: 164 O2 Sensor

Dr. Ted,

I replaced my Milano's O2 sensor with a Ford Taurus sensor. I believe the
number is Bosch 13953. Of the three sensors listed for an 89 Taurus 3.8L v6,
two were listed at $39 USD and one at $49 USD. The 13953 is the $39 USD unit
with 16 inch wires. It is claimed that all three wire zirconium are
equivalent and that in the case of Bosch three wire zirconium units they are
identical except for wire length, connector design and profit margin.

John Katos