Spider Stuff

I a trying to get my "93" Spider a little more in shape and have a few
questions.

The turn signals and hazards do not blink.  The lights come on but just stay
steady lit.  What should I look for?

Is the gas cap available as a cross to another car at Pep Boy's, etc., or do
I have to order one through an ALFA "Dealer?"  I have a screw on cap from a
'74 Spider, but the '93 is a simple twist type it seems.

I need a drivers side headlight chrome bezel.  Mine was ran over by the car
following me down the expressway.  One off an older model will work, as the
one on the passenger side is from a '74 as well.

Thanks
Jon
Dallas TX