Alfa pics

Brad Anesi signed a recent post "'91 Project 164Q 5-speed", which
reminded me of some photos I have. When I bought my 164S new in 1991,
one of the first things I did was put it on a rack and take a roll of
photos of the chassis. Now that we are at the point of actually starting
restorations of our 164's, maybe these pictures will be of help to
someone. I am in the middle of a restoration of a 1936 MGSA, and photos
of other cars are invaluable.

Not to be picky, but I believe '91s were S,L or nothing, the Q was
later.

Tony Bruno
'91 164S - 16,000 miles - never been in the rain (but has been on the
track at Watkins Glen, Charlotte, Summit Point, Lime Rock etc.)