flashing air bag light

Can anyone tell me how to reset the flashing air bag light
on my '91 Spider?
I was dinking around under the hood the other night and
perhaps disturbed the wiring around the right front
sensor.  This morning when I started it up, the air bag
light was flashing and after about a few minutes its on
(steady).  I verified that the wires are all connected.
I'd hate to have to go to the dealer for this.

thanks,
     Fred
     (arslan@domain.elided)
'91 Spider Veloce

P.S.  Any one have a hard top they'd like to part with
cheap? The rain will be starting here in Seattle soon
(again)
(still).