Re: Magnacore KV85 Sparkplug wires

> Regarding the question awhile back about Magnacore KV85 Sparkplug wires.
> I have had a set for 2 years on my verde and I think they work great.
> Alfabill sells them...........
SO DOES BRUCE'S PARTS BIN   at a veerrrrryy nice price. So nice that I
thought they where dealers price, and I only got 3 sets for the GTV6
plus one for the racing Honda.
Ask him!

E-Mail: bruces@domain.elided . Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com

BTW, I have them (Magnecore KV85) on the 2 running GTV6 (where they see
6300 rpm frequently) as well on the racing Honda that sees 9000 rpm and
some times over....... don't ask.... I just need to replace the
syncros..... perhaps some driving lessons would help.

Paulo
GTV6 x 3
plus loads of other Alfas!
http://homepages.msn.com/CommercialSt/alfame/index.htm