Thanks from Australia

Fellow Alfisti,
This is about a month late but I wanted to thank the California Alfisti for
the hospitality shown to me and other Australian visitors to the recent
Monteray Historic festival.
The get together after the Friday concourse was excellent, not to be missed
if I get back again, and the comradship at the Alfa Corral at Laguna Seca
was great.

Special thanks must go to Mark Godfrey who kindly drove me up there in his
Sports Sedan (Alfetta to the rest of us) and let me share accomodation, and
to Rich who drove me back along the coast to Santa Barbara in his Spider.
The trip back along the coast with the top down is an experience I will
never forget. Both Mark and Rich are from the Santa Barbara Alfa Club I
believe.

All this was organised following a posting to the Alfa Digest so the Welty
fund has got to be good value for money.

Hope to return the hospitality if your ever in Newcastle Australia.

Marty Wilson