180F or 185F Thermostat for 164S

I've been running a 165F thermostat in my 164S along with a 14" high volume
fan and the Zat Cool Control that allows you to adjust the fan turn-on temp
anywhere you like. The car was running too cool- about 160F on the freeway-
and taking far too long to warm up even to that temperature. I recently
replaced the 165F thermostat with the stock Alfa part (194F?) and the car is
running far too hot at around 235F when sitting in traffic. Does anyone on
the Digest know of a source for a 180F or 185F thermostat for a 164? My
other thought is that the new thermostat is defective, though I haven't had
time to pull it and test it. Any thoughts?

Rich Lasner
91 164S Black
92 164S Red
AROC