Subject: Re: SpiralMAX "supercharger"

Gee, thanks for giving way the X-Files series finale!

<Oh absolutely!  This is the technology that powered the flying saucers
<that crashed in Roswell back in '48.  The CIA immediately reverse
<engineered it, but classified all of the results.  The conspiracy
<thickened when GM somehow got hold of the design, and invented the
<100 MPG carburetor, but then Exxon paid them $12 billion to keep it off
<the market.

<Vaporization maximization technology (or, "VMT") next popped up when
<JC Whitney, a company noted for their technical excellence, offerred it
<as the "Turbo Power Maximizer", a $9.95 add-on guaranteed to improve
<your gas milage, as well as your sex life.  Needless to say, the
<Government went nuts over that, and had Janet Reno send the ATF to
<destroy Whitney's secret factory in Waco.  In the resulting fire, that well-
<known vortex generator scientist, David Koresh, met his end.

<Well, I could go on about how the KGB staged the Kennedy assination
<to cover up their clumsy attempts to learn how to increase the resident
<time between gas and air, maximizing vaporization for better combustion.
<Or how Vincent Foster's accidentally stumbled upon the data showing
<how to swirl the air to create better combustion, and had to be kept
<quiet by the NSA.  But I'm sure that by now you know enough to properly
<evaluate this marvelous technolgy.

<Oops gotta go - those pesky aliens are about to kidnap me again!