Leaning 155 - a mystery

Further to my earlier mail, I have been under the car with my local (non
Alfa) garage.  The springs look fine, the roll bar looks fine, spring
mounts look fine etc.  Nothign else will define the ride height.

And still the offside of the car is around 0.5 to 0.75" lower!  Steers
Ok, hands off and it goes dead straight.

Can one spring get a little slack relative to the other (63k miles)?

Any thoughts (chassis has no sign of any repairs)

Thanks

Andrew

- --
Andrew Halket