GTV6 cooling reservoir

Well, I like many GTV6 owners need to replace my cooling reservoir.

I hear that they are difficult to find, yet I remember seeing a replacement
advertised recently but for the life of me (or my 2,5) I can't remember
where.

Can anyone point me to a source of these, IAP doesn't list them in their
catalog anymore and word is the are discontinued from Alfa.

Thanks

- --
Kim Christiansen
NWARC
84 GTV6  Arrrrrggggg, wheel bearing goes south!
81 Spider  wahoo! IT RUNS!
75 Spider  ahhh, the restoration continues...