Re: It Slices, it dices ...

> Yesterday in the back of Grassroots Motorsports
> magazine I came across an ad claiming to
"Supercharge
> any car." Supposedly it swirls the air to create
> better combustion and give you 0-35% power increase.
>
> it's ...a "combination vortex generator, velocity
> stack, and venturi,made of stainless steel,
installed
> in the air path, that extends the resident time
> between gas and air, maximizing vaporization for
>
> Is this thing for real? Or is it just BS? It would
be

But we have all really failed to grasp the real
question about this wonderful product.

Is it Y2K compatible?

g.                      79 Alfetta Sedan
Gary Stark              69 1750 GTV (resting)
gstark@domain.elided  99 Holden Barina (POS)
http://redbacksWeb.com
Back down under in Sydney, Oz.