Re: Nashoba Valley Winery Tour

Just a reminder to AONE members (and prospective members!) that the Nashoba
Valley Winery tour is this Saturday October 2. Caravanning from Papa Razi's
restaurant on Rt 2 Concord leaves at 10 am for the winery-- others can just
meet us all there but do arrive prior to 10:45 am so we can register you and
get in with the group. For more details, check out the cub's website at
www.Velocissima.com
where you can find full directions. Don't worry about sending the money in at
this point- just see me at the door. This promises to be a fun event as we
already have over 40 people registered (some from the Triumph club).  There
will be a raffle of a couple of choice products (Caution, you must be 21 yrs
old...etc etc). I got a copy of the restaurant menu at this place and I will
have to crash diet until I get there. Tim Lentz of the Alfa Digest and the
71-74 Spider register called me last night to tell me he would be there (with
his RV and wife) to join in the festivities and savor the ....Alfas, of
course.  C'mon AONE regulars, don't miss this one if you can help it.

Kevin M.
Framingham