RE: Milano brakes

Dan Walker writes:

>Well, Alfa Bill and I are having a problem.  As I said before the Mintex =
>front pads he was able to get for me don't fit the front.  It turns out =
>that they are for the european Alfa 75 with ATE calipers and not the =
>american Milano with BREMBO calipers.   Bill is trying to find a cross =
>reference. =20
>Wasn't it posted a year ago or so that a Porsche 914 or something like =
>that fit one of the Alfa's ?  With a little grinding ?   Bill and I need =
>an answer pronto so I can stay with the Mintex pads.   Any help would be =
>appreciated

This seems like you are going to an awful lot of trouble just for new pads?
I am not familiar with the Mintex pads, but I have used several different
brands on the Milanos and GTV6s ranging from stock to Metal Masters, all the
way to Porterfield carbon-ceramic pads.  All of these are readily available
and have no fitment issues.  Good Luck

Andy Happel
GTV6 3.0
164 L