79 Spider for sale

	I regretfully have to sell my Spider. It is Black with over 100K it
had a top end rebuild at 79K . At this point Dual Webber Carbs were
installed(correctly) on the vehicle. There are a lot of Alfas with Carbs on
them, I can guarantee this one will out pull the majority of them. The car
is very fun and reliable. It has a new second gear, and new second gear
syncro.
	I will provide Pics on demand..   If anyone is interested the price
is $2500.00 which is negotiable. Since the car is in Seattle, and is not
used to being out of the Garage. Hurry before the rains come..