Xenon headlamps at NAPA Auto parts

Hi all,

I was wandering around in NAPA auto parts the other day, when I realized
they might have some headlamps for my verde. Well I saw they had stock
replacements and then I saw a a lamp called "BriteLite" stock # BP9004BL
with  Xenon gas, it was a direct replacement for stock. Well they cost
around $9.00 a piece, so I said why not? They claim to be brighter,
whiter and more efficient. I have not been happy with the stock lamps
since I purchased my verde 4 yrs ago.

Well I really like them, they do seem brighter. Note these are not coated
with a blue film, they look exactly like stock.

Here is a excellent site that has a headlight Faq and it discusses Xenon
gas bulbs at bottom of this page.

http://lighting.mbz.org/tech/info/blue_bulbs/

Main page is here, with links to Faq

http://lighting.mbz.org/

Joe

74 GTV
87 Verde

Disclaimer- These are my opinions only, and not meant to be anything else.

End of alfa-digest V7 #1068