re: Alfa 0-60 & 1/4 mile times

In AD v7n1064, George wrote:

<<Here is a web page where someone is trying to accumulate 0-60 and 1/4 mile
time for "all vehicles sold in the US."

<snip>

While the site has figures for Renaults, Kias and Opels, no Alfa Romeos were
listed (surprise, surprise). So, I was wondering if anybody knew some
published times for various Alfas so I can forward them. ...>>

'Dunno, George, do you count the 1/4 mile that includes turns 3A and 3B at
Seattle Int'l Raceway, or would that be the 1/4 mile plus in turns 7/8/9?

Tom
'63 Spider
'77 Alfetta GT
Seattle