Alfa 0-60 & 1/4 mile times

Greetings,

Here is a web page where someone is trying to accumulate 0-60 and 1/4 mile
time for "all vehicles sold in the US."

http://web.missouri.edu/~c690272/times.html

While the site has figures for Renaults, Kias and Opels, no Alfa Romeos were
listed (surprise, surprise). So, I was wondering if anybody knew some
published times for various Alfas so I can forward them. I can remember the
following from R&T (correct me if I am wrong):

Car                        1/4 mile e.t.                   Horsepower
GTV6 2.5                   16.2 sec                       156
Milano Verde              16.0 sec                       188
164 S  12v                  15.4 sec                       200
Calloway GTV6           14.2 sec                       230

Also, I was wondering what kind of quarter mile times drivers of modified
vehicles are getting. Given the above figures, 3 litre "S" engined GTV6
should be able to to do the quarter mile in about 15.0 seconds or so.

George Collins