Whew! La Pilota updated...

It's been a tough week on the Internet - and it's only Tuesday!!
Our server crashed Friday and the Texas Hill Country AROC web
site has been up and down (mostly down) until this evening.

I wasn't going to update La Pilota until tomorrow, but I figured
it better get done while I can still do it!

In this issue:
        Austin area Alfa Romeo Enthusiast Conn Wheeler Dies
Unexpectedly; Last minute info on the upcoming Best Roads of
Texas Tour activities (RSVP ASAP!!); The last word on the
adventures of the Bonneville Spider; and a collection of tech and
info from the Alfa Digest.

        all at http://brooksdata.net/personal/thc-aroc-usa

If you wish to be added/removed from this e-mail list reply with
the appropriate request.

Hope to see you on the tour,
Bernie
b:d+z