'96 Spider to California HOW?

Jay, Thanks for the prompt response, that was very cool of you.  Well, after
taking a look at the NHTSA's site I find myself more confused than I was
before by all these regulations, EPA, FMVSS, DOT etc...

Where did you see that file that specifies this car as being acceptable
except the converter? I could not find it.  Just out of curiosity how did
you get your car to the States?

The Air Force people over here in charge of converting cars just told there
is no way the car be converted.  I am working on getting the info on the
emissions of the car. Hopefully someone will post the California limits as
well.  Thanks again Jay.  If you have that file you were talking about, let
me know were I can get it.

Anybody have comments on the easiest way to do this?

Fernand.