Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:46:21 CEST

hello everyone, I am living in germany at this very moment and would like to
purchase a '96 spider and take back to California with me.  The situation is
that I have no clue if you can convert these cars to Americans Specs.  Even
better, do they make them in American Specs. from the factory??  Please
advise, this is my last resort for information, any person out there with
the knowledge that I need? Thanks in advance.

Fernand.