Milano brakes HELP

Hey y'all,

Well I started my brake job with finally receiving my Mintex pads from =
Mastro Alfa.  I had my rotors turned yesterday to get rid of the =
glazing.  The mechanic said one was out of true but he could grind it =
down a little thin to fix it.  Well, now the right front rotor is =
seriously warped.  And to rub salt in the wound the front pads are too =
small.   The box does say they are for an Alfa 75. =20

So, does anyone know of a good source for Milano rotors and Repco Deluxe =
pads ?  I need then cheap and FAST.

Thanks,

Dan

68 Euro Duetto