Luigi rallye

Colin -
Thanks so much for your wonderful description of the rallye.  Did anybody
else miss the first installment?  I enjoyed Colin's views from an Alfa in
places I travelled as a young man, and not again until my (shortcut) return
to Seattle from the KC convention this past summer.
Colin, I hope you will re-post the initial offering, if others on the Digest
missed it.  Otherwise, just send it along to me.
Thanks again.

Gordy Hyde
NWARC
1987 Spider "VELOCE" headed for the hills (NWARC Fall Tour, donchaknow)