joey's babe magnet

Just took a look at Joey's car on the internet.  Far nicer cars have been
subjected to comparable indignity by owners with more $$ than taste.  The only
Ferrari 275LM I ever sat in was owned by a guy in New Orleans in the late 60's.
The car was rear-ended after it stalled on the Pontchartrain Expressway.  Said
owner fixed up the bodywork and painted it candy apple red with a black vinyl
top and gold anodized perforated matal covering the various openings in the
body.  I assume later owners brought it back to a more factory and tasteful
spec.

Mike