Magnecore wires

I am contemplating on installing the Magnecore KV85 sparkplug wires on my 90
Spider and would like to hear for those who have used them.  The reason I am
thinking about doing this is because my spider is about to reach 50k miles and
is ten years old.  Most things age and I suspect ignition wires do to. I am
going to replace the dist. cap and rotor and the spark plugs as well, among
other things.   Should I expect any improvements from these wires over the old
stock wires?  Are they just a waste of $?  Do the OEM wires usually last
longer than one normally expects?  I know ignition wires dont normally fail,
but they do deteriorate, right?  Replacement OEM wires cost more than the
Magnecore.  So does that mean the OEM wires are technically better?  Thanks
again for all your help and advice.

Rob Murphy
Coral Springs, FL