GTV6: Sport Suspension w/o Sport anti-roll bars?

Hey folks,

    I'm interested in doing some suspension upgrades to my GTV-6 but
don't want to do anything "permanent" so when my car becomes a high
priced collectible I can return everything to its original condition.
HA!
    SO, I 'm reluctant to do the welding of support brackets necessary
for the front Sport anti-roll bar.  Does anyone have any experience with
using just the Sport springs with the stock anti-roll bars?  What about
with the S-springs and just the rear S-anti-roll bar? (I would think
this would lead to scary oversteer!)

Thanks!

Mark Kingsbury
Gainesville, GA

The "A" List: (This one's for you Mr. Katos)

Mine -- 84 GTV-6 Maratona (Dog does not fit and he hates those side
skirts!)
~ROMAN RACING~ 82 Spider SCCA ITB (Can't find helmet to fit dog, but the
team is named after him)
Wife's -- 98.5 Audi A4 1.8T QMS (Car too "new" for dog)
Dog's -- 90 Acura Integra (Dog's first car, and one must start
somewhere)